Grillo Center Labyrinth

Grillo Center Labyrinth
Meander and Meet....designed by George Peters and Melanie Walker of Airworks For more information contact Susan at susan@well.com

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saturday Morning Walkers - February 25, 2007

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I missed another Saturday morning with you but I have just returned from an amazing 3 days in my Postpartum Doula Workshop. I'm excited about continuing on with my training and am eager to work with new families. If you know anyone who is expecting a baby in the near future and you think they might like to have a postpartum doula, I need to work at least 8 hours for 3 different families as part of my certification process.

Book Report: I have no new books to share this week - all of my reading has been related to my workshop.

Food and Dining Report:

Janet and I went out for dinner at the new Radda Trattoria next to Ideal Market on Alpine. The food was terrific but it was pretty noisy. They certainly seem to be doing a great business. Definitely worth a return trip - they're open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I apologize that I didn't record and can't remember what we ate. It has been a hectic week!

I did come up with a winner of a recipe this week - it is a great sandwich and makes a terrific casual supper - Caesar Club Sandwich http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_35860,00.html?rsrc=search

Hopefully, there will be more pleasure reading ahead and lots more good food.

Love,
Susan

No comments: